Sunday :)


Sunday I was at Dayah home with Munira and Yus .and Dayah going driving class .so ibu Dayah say 'buat la mcm rumah sndri eh' haha then sleep and wakeup around 1 'clock bcause last night we cant sleep bcause of uncle Dayah -" grr then wakeup Munira like 'pg tgk wyg nk cite Kurafat' so call Fatyn .then she at HangTuah .then booking for 4 person .booking time 6.30 .so Fatyn dah bising say lapar .then going for KFC S.wang .syg , you hbs makan lah :) haha tkut dgn I kan .bgus la you dgr ckp I :) then dah start , seram but that story I cant understand .then Fatyn translet pun I cant understand ,haha its okay la syg .bukan dpt ape pun :) then finish that movie I send Fatyn home .haha penakut kan mksudnya :) then I blik sorg2 ? you tk ksian ke dkt B you ni .haih tkpe , I kan berani :) haha then going to Dayah house then eating .

P/S: syg , thanks spent time dgn I .next time you dh busy training smue .haih I kena la tnggu you free .hm
ILY <3